- This event has passed.
2018 Global Leadership Summit
August 9 @ 8:30 am - August 10 @ 5:30 pm
Southridge: St. Catharines Location
At Southridge, we are convinced that the health and development of our key players (leaders) strengths are critical to the life of our church’s impact in the community.
At Southridge, the Global Leadership Summit is an annual source of development, training, and inspiration, which for many of us has become two of the most transformational & influential days in our calendar.
From all of our staff & volunteers, people serving in our anchor-causes to those using their God-given influence at home, in the marketplace, or in their schools, the Summit has something for everyone, growing us in our capacity to share God’s heart with our community through acts of love, justice, service, and restoration.
If you’ve been to the Summit in the past, you know the life-altering impact of this experience no matter where you find yourself. If you’ve never been to the Summit before, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to be transformed into the kind of influencer and Christ-follower that God is calling you to be!
Again this year, Southridge will host the Global Leadership Summit as a satellite host site of the Willow Creek Association Leadership Conference.
Each year the Summit includes a variety of new and dynamic world class faculty. To see this year’s faculty, check out the following promo video:
- This year’s Summit will be simulcast live at Southridge on August 9-10th, 2017.
- Registration begins @ 8:30am on Thursday.
- The event runs from 9:30am – 5:30pm on both days.
- Please note: Unfortunately, no children (including nursing infants) are allowed at this event. The Summit is a Willow event being hosted by Southridge and there are certain parameters in the contract that we are obligated to honour.
- Are you a member or regular attendee of Southridge Community Church? Click here to benefit from this exclusive offer.
- Lunch for both days will be included for those purchasing a Host Church ticket.
- Don’t attend Southridge Community Church? Click here for general registration for the GLS, and we’ll see you this summer.