As you feel safe, we’d love to have you join us for an in-person gathering. Here’s what you need to know as you plan to participate and complete your registration:
- While we will continue to offer our Online Service for those not ready to return, our In-Person Service will be transitioning to a time of gathering in community with live worship, live preaching (on a rotating basis), and other live elements that will continue to move us closer to the full in-person experience.
- Child care and programming will be provided for Nursery (Newborn -Age 2.5), Pre-School (Age 2.5 – JK), and Movers & Shakers (SK – Grade 5).
- All public health guidelines, recommendations, and best practices will be encouraged and followed as we participate in a safe reopening together.
- Capacity is subject to our ability to maintain physical distance. This means 50 people in our Vineland location, 60 people in our Welland location, and 120 people (plus overflow if necessary) in our St. Catharines location.
- If a service has reached capacity, you will be added to a waitlist for potential openings. You may also consider registering for another location that may have space.
- Covid screening is required before or on arrival. Before coming, please make sure you’re clear of any potential Covid symptoms or reasons to isolate.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times while indoors, including during the service, and for children aged 2 and older in kids’ programming.
- Registration is required for every individual who will be attending and registration lists will be kept for potential contact tracing purposes. Registration will close 30 minutes before the service start time.
- Our doors will open approximately 20 minutes before the service begins.
We can’t wait to enjoy the gift of being together in person and we hope to see you at an in-person gathering soon!