HOW TO USE THIS PRAYER WALL
Have a prayer request? Engage our community in prayer by posting on Prayer Wall. You can share your name or post anonymously. Your e-mail address will be kept confidential. If you want, you can receive an e-mail to know when someone prays for you. Once you’ve posted a request, take time to pray for others. When you do, be sure to click the “I Prayed For This” button.
NEW TO PRAYER?
For people who have never prayed before, it can be intimidating. But God invites us to come as we are and share whatever is on our heart. You don’t need to be an expert or use any special language. Just speak to God as you would a friend, knowing that He loves you and wants the very best for you.
Please pray for:
0. Poland, freedom from religion to God through Jesus Christ,
0. Church in the USA - Matt. 3.12
1. stirring up the ministry to the God for me, my wife Dorothy, our
daughter Ann, our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. God's will and wisdom for me and my family; specially for learning in school for Daniel,working for Edmund (to continue my work on), Dorothy, Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann( Ann needs husband),
3. God's order in my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses.